Admission of children at the Kindergarten is dependent on the availability of vacancies; however, children intending to join the Intermediate and the Pre-Primary Level are required to do an entry assessment. This helps us to place them in the right class as well as for continuity purposes. Those intending to join:
1. Reception Level: Child needs to be at least 2.9 years as at 1st January
2. Intermediate Level: Child needs to be at least 4.2 years as at 1st January. A simple assessment, done for children joining us from other schools. Minimum reading level, should be Level 2
3. Pre-Unit Level: Child needs to be at least 5.2 years as at 1st January. Child should be confident with number values to 20, and read simple three and four letter words. Minimum reading level should be Level 3.
A simple assessment is done for children joining us from other schools.
Following admission, parents are required to pay a commitment fee which is part of school fees for the term. The commitment fee reserves a place for your child
|Kindergarten Fees||Kes.||Other Fees||Kes.|
P.T.A Annual Subscriptions
Individual Musical Lessons-Piano, Guitar, Flute, Drums, Go Kart etc.
Student Emergency Cover and Ambulance Services.
1,100/- Per year
|The above fees cover: Tuition, lunch, certain textbooks, stationery (including exercise books), French lessons, and Computer lessons, sports and swimming as appropriate.|
1. Fees should be paid in full on or before the first day of the term.
Payment should be by Either Bankers Cheque or Company Cheque payable to THE RIARA GROUP OF SCHOOLS LIMITED. Cash deposits should be made at the following banks:
a) Kenya Commercial Bank Prestige Branch Account No. 1118056418;
b) Barclays Bank Queensway Branch A/c No. 2388683;
c) Standard Chartered Bank Kenyatta Ave Branch, A/c No. 01020-234813-00;
d) National Industrial Credit (NIC) Junction Branch A/c No. 1200001722;
e) Equity Bank Community Branch A/c No. 017 029 088 3520
f) D.B.K Loita Street Branch A/c No. 0200293002.
The bank slip must be presented at the school cash office and acknowledged by a receipt. (Cash payments are not accepted at the school office
2. A discount of 5% is given to any parent who settles their school fees in full by 15th of every Holiday month. Consequently, any amount that remains outstanding for a period exceeding 30 days after the term commences will be charged interest at the rate of 3% per Month.
3. Fees once paid are not refundable.
- Download and print the attached application form. Kindergarten Enrollment Form Transport Application Form
- Present it at the accounts office and pay Kshs. 2,000.00 as application fees and get appointment for Interview
3. Present your child to the respective school for an interview.