The Riara Group of Schools is a brand that has been in existence for over four decades and is a leading institution in the education industry. We are inspired and motivated by the Riara philosophy of quality education to bridge higher education and the dynamism of the labour market. We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of a Stores Officer Riara Springs Campus.
We seek a competent, dynamic and motivated person who will assist the Stores Manager in ensuring Quality ,timely and cost effective acquisition of goods and materials and their safe custody.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to assisting the Stores Manager in:
1. Liaising with the user department in ensuring efficient management of the stocks in the campus store.
2. Manage the receiving and issuing processes of the store materials
3. Manage and supervise staff in the section in liaison with the Stores Manager
4. Liaise with Security department and ensure safety of the stocks under your charge.
5. Produce the relevant and timely stores reports
6. Ensure proper and accurate record keeping of the various documents pertaining to stores transactions
7. Ensure order and cleanliness of the store
8. Carry out regular and periodic physical stock take as per the set standards
9. Ensure the goods received are of the required quality and quantity
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
1. Must possess a minimum of a diploma in Purchasing and supplies Management or related qualifications from a recognized institution. .
2. Computer literate with demonstrable knowledge of various stores packages.
3. Interpersonal and communication skills that enables open communication with team members and clients
4. A self-motivated, energetic person who enjoys working in a busy and dynamic working environment.
5. The flexibility to learn and adapt to new cultures.
6. High level of integrity.
7. Previous experience in food industry will be an added advantage
Qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV including current and expected remuneration and contact details of 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Wednesday December 19th 2018.
To date Riara has succeeded in building a name as a reputable institution offering quality and holistic education; meeting the needs and requirements of her. Download our pdf
Be part of The Riara Family
The origins of The Riara Group of Schools go back to the Balmoral Kindergarten which existed on Riara Road and was owned. Read more
Social Media Pages:
Riara Group of Schools,
P.O. Box 21389, 00505 Nairobi